Sunday, March 4, 2007

Places Visiting My Blog

It is actually May 21st as I revamp this post. I have decided to make this into a list of places, mostly outside the U.S.A., that have visited the blog. Yes, I am easily amused. If you would like to comment and leave your place of residence (U.S.A. or not, I don't mind either), that'd be awesome. Here's the list as I remember, which is kind of a sad list...because I remember the countries but not the all the cities:

Bombay, India
Beijing, People's Republic of China
Australia
Bad Doberman, Germany
Finland
Iceland
Nova Scotia
Las Palmas, Spain
La Canada, Mexico
Guam
Malaysia
Pusan, Republic of Korea
Lelystad, Netherlands
Little Rock, AR, USA
Patterson, MO, USA
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
Belmont, MI
Green Lane, PA
La Place, LA
Brookville, FL
Rockledge, FL
Afton, NY
Tallahassee, FL
Rio Rancho, NM
Lacombe, LA
Minot, ND
Bolingbrook, IL
Grand Rapids, MI
Tucson, AZ
Wallingford, CT
Phoenix, AZ
Waukegan, IL
Rosedale, MD
Everett, WA
Westchester, IL
Brisbane, Australia
Valencia, Spain
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Cabot, AR, USA
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Saint-Eustache-sur-le-Lac, QC, Canada
Bunnik, Netherlands

TBC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance