Monday, May 14, 2007

Nothing From No Where, I'm No One At All...

Yes...the title is from an AFI song I like and really pertains to nothing. : )

Well, with 10 days to go, we are still in need of funds and one of our grant applications was rejected....so, yeah...it's pretty nerve-wracking around here right now. Everyone keeps saying, "God will provide" and I'm sure He will, but it'd be really nice if He'd send a postcard or something saying this is how, when, and where this money will come from. Save me a lot of wanting to run for the Ativan. I've been sleeping a ton, which is what I do when stressed...which is what I am right now. Seriously stressed.

Yeah, I'm really excited about going to China though. It's gonna happen somehow.
Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you are the most awesome blogger....we are going to China- the money will get here in time...we are going to have a great time getting your mei-mei!
Love ya! Mom

Anonymous said...

Trust the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

The Lord will provide. I know it's MUCH easier said than done .... but we must have faith. That's what this adoption journey is all about - FAITH. I am praying for your family, I know that God will provide for you. Try not to worry. Focus on your joy the Lord has given you - Reese.

Mikayla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance