Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween, here we come.


Hollywood Kitty.

Showing off her tail.


Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. It really is. Presents are awesome, but there's so much stress from right after Halloween until New Year's. And it doesn't stop until the year has come and gone. Halloween is the last, non-traumatic, have-to-clean-everything holiday of the year. And then there's the fact you get masses of free candy and get to dress up. It's just fun.

I have yet to figure out what I want to be for Halloween. But Reese is being a pink cheetah, a.k.a. kitty cat.

I'm slowly getting better. The scabs on my neck are sloughing off (still hurts horribly, though), my first 3 fingers are still 'owie', particularly my thumb, which is still nearly useless. At least with anything that requires supporting much weight. Work tomorrow should be interesting. I only worked 4 hours Saturday because it takes me like 3x as long to shelve my books now because I use my right thumb a lot...and I can't at the moment. I hurt alllllllll over. Even where there are no visible bruises. But I'll be okay, sooner or later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance