Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Me and Reese. And I just realized why I despise white shirts. They make me look fat. And I'm a 16 year old girl, so what else do you expect out of me?


Cutie. We painted whiskers on her face, even though there are some on top of the hood.

The eyeshadow and liner seemed a lot darker in person...


So we got all dressed up and went out for a night on the town. We went trick-or-treating, which, when you're 16 and 3, is about as 'night on the town' as it gets. Well, I could do better, but she's 3, so her 'night on the town'-ing is limited. And I don't really have partying friends so...I'm at about the same level as she is...just able to stay out and awake longer...

Anyway, I'm rambling.

So, we went trick-or-treating. We did well. Reese hit the mother load in Russell Stover and a witch with light-up eyes that says 'Happy Halloween. Would you like to try some of my brew?' or something along those lines. Reese totally digs it. Thanks, you-know-who-you-are-if-you-read-this. And by the way, all on Dad's route who read this blog, he'll be back on Monday. So don't fear the sub. ; )

Reese was a "rare pink Chinese leopard" and I was a panda.

We were about half way up one driveway when all of the sudden Reese goes 'I gots to go potty'. And anyone who's ever potty-trained knows what that does to you. You grab the kid and run. Luckily, we trick or treat on our Dad's route, and Mom used to have a part-time job (adoption money) near there, at a place where our Dad also delivers mail. So we took her there. Then returned to where we'd stopped and continued. It was quite the night of show-off-the-munchkin.


Well, I hope everyone had a safe, fun, and above all, "profitable" (in terms of candy) Halloween.

I have my feis (pronounced fesh) in a little over a week. It's on the 1oth. It'll be Reese's first experience with an Irish dance competition, and I'm sure she'll be enthralled, if the way she acts at dance is anything to wager off of. I'm sure loads of pictures will be taken.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance