Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rain, Rain...Make Up Your Mind!


Elsie being petted by Reese in her stroller...

It rained last night and the early part of the day, and I believe they're claiming we'll be hit again tomorrow. If we aren't, I hope to take Reese outside to get some good shots.

Our nephew, Jonathan, is staying with us tomorrow evening while his family goes to the movies. He's almost 4 months old and probably wouldn't appreciate Indiana Jones. If he's in a good mood, I may do a mini photo-shoot with him. I hope to take some pictures even if they aren't photo-shoot quality. We had a good day. Grandma went with us to my physical therapy so I didn't have to try to keep track of her while trying to do therapy. I packed a duffel bag full of toys, an extra change of clothes, and wipeys, and stuck in 2 chocolate milk sippy cups and a little old-school metal lunchbox, although it's not old, as Mom just bought it for me about 2 years ago (San Diego Zoo baby animals box), full of snacks: 2 apple juice boxes, 2 packages of "ponies" (fruit snacks), Cheerios in ziploc bags and some strawberries, which she can eat her weight in. It went well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance