Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Computer Issues- AGAIN!

If I had the money, I would be at Best Buy or Wal-Mart, something, first thing tomorrow morning. Because, quite frankly, this is getting ridiculous. My laptop has started that stupid freezing dim light thing it did last time before I sent it in. With it's current track record, I suppose I should be grateful it's worked this long. Which hasn't been long, maybe 2 months. If I have to send it back in, and I'm figuring I will, this will be the 3rd time since December it's had to be sent it. Thank God for warranties. Awful thing is, we're still paying on it. Maybe this time, they'll just send me a new one. Thankfully, all of my pictures and the majority of my scrapping stuff (all the important stuff) is on disk right now. Bad thing is, I can't get it to stay alive long enough for my to burn my layouts on to disk. I'm doing a PC recovery on it right now...with roughly 45 minutes estimated left. Gah. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm more than welcome to them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance