Monday, July 7, 2008

News

First off, Reese is something of an oddity in our family. She eats some of the most random things- she loves tomatoes, shrimp, and, this is fairly normal in most cases, peanut butter sandwiches. However, she is the first of my mother's children to eat them at such a young age. Heck, I won't even eat them now, and I'm 17. I have no fondness for the scent of peanut butter. The closest thing to peanut butter that I will eat is Reese's peanut butter cups. I don't even know if Scott eats peanut butter. Reese, however, can nearly eat her weight in PB sandwiches. Just the other day, she ate the equivalent of 2.5 sandwiches. She got them in halves. Who would've known?

In other news, some of you may know I took my ACT for the first time the day before I left for Colorado, June 14. This was my first time for the ACT, but I've taken the PLAN and PSAT twice apiece in my high school career. I liked the set-up on the PLAN test better than the PSAT, and, with the wreck having happened right after the PSAT, I was in no mood to approach anything remotely related to it, so I took the ACT. I got my results back today. 29, baby! 29 composite score. I'm happy, I'm proud, I don't have to take it again! WOOHOO!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance