Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pay It Forward

I find stuff like this fairly entertaining. I am continuing this as I received a "Pay It Forward" from my friend, Stacey. She paid for a month of kindergarten in my honor for a child in China- so sweet. Thanks, Stacey.

So, anyone want to play? I can't promise it will be donation in your honor...but I'll find something. LOL.

Yes? Well, here's how you do it.

1. I will send a gift of my choosing to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join the Pay it Forward exchange.

2. You must make the same commitment on your own blog.

So if you want a goodie, please leave me a comment. I'll need your snail mail address so that I can get your gift out. We can take care of that off-blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance