Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prayers Please


My precious nephew, Jonathan (pictured above), was admitted to the hospital tonight with double pneumonia. He's 11 months old. He'll be 1 on February 5. Last I heard, they had him on 2 IV antibiotics, steroids, and breathing treatments, and had suctioned his lungs, I believe. I'm going up there in the morning to see my sister and Jon. Please pray for him. I know this is so stressful, both on his little system and on my sister and her family. My sister just recently started a new job and is still on probation, so we're hoping her absence to be with her son in the hospital won't be a bad thing.

Please pray for them. I know they need the prayers.

I'll keep this updated as I can.

Also, prayers for finding the funds for me to go to China would be much appreciated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance