Saturday, August 25, 2012

Puzzle Fundraiser

I've seen other people do this fundraiser, and it seems like a really cool idea. Adoption is expensive, and given that this was something of a surprise adoption, and we're on a tighter time frame than our last adoption, we're hitting the fundraising quickly.

I'm super excited to get to put this puzzle together, and get to see it come together with your help.

I picked out a puzzle with this image, because we love cats in this house (and have several).

How It Works
This puzzle has 550 pieces. I want every piece to have someone's name on it, so we need sponsors for the pieces. It's $5 to sponsor a piece of the puzzle for Ana-Cherie. When it's finished and assembled, I plan on getting a 2-sided glass frame for it, so all the names can be seen and Ana-Cherie can see how many people wanted to help her come home.

To make a donation and sponsor a piece:
1. Click on the Chip-In Button on the right hand side of the blog, OR
2. You can send your donation directly via PayPal to mldavidson2009(at)gmail.com, OR
3. You can send a check. You can leave a comment with your email address, and I will email you the address to send it to.

We really appreciate your support and caring for Ana-Cherie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I bought a puzzle piece and I sure hope your daughter comes home soon!
Corinna from Canada

Anonymous said...

Hi! I bought a piece of your puzzle and I hope your daughter comes home soon!
Corinna from Canada

Sarah said...

I just "bought" two puzzles pieces! Thank you for bringing Ana-Cherie home! May it be soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance