Thursday, November 21, 2013

Leaping on the Great Wall


Today was a great day. Breakfast at the Novotel is great. Reese has eaten more for breakfast than I have seen her eat at any meal before. 
We met our guide, Rose, and driver, mr Li, at 9:30 this morning. Off to the Great Wall!! We went to the mutianyu section. It is beautiful. We rode a cable car (which in my mind was going to be a railroad type car). No. Think gondola. I closed my eyes for part of it. 
We climbed a bit. We went to one tower, which Reese, James, and the guide climbed up into. I did not. We watched Reese do one of her leaps (several times) on the wall.  I hope we got a good picture.
More later

Reese dancing on the Great Wall: http://youtu.be/xojCCNPrIug
View from the cable car


Stage at the acrobat show on day 1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance