Monday, April 30, 2007

An awesome video a friend made

First, I thrive on comments. I live and breathe them. Please leave them. Ideas about things to post, your thoughts, whatever. I just want people to talk to me. *smile* Thank you.

Our awesome friend Stacey made this video for us called "Waiting". She made it using a bunch of the pictures we have of Reese and it is a tear jerker. We are so fortunate to have so many pictures and such great friends.

I have only cried at the supposed ends of favorite animes and Ladder 49. And I cried with this. I will cry when we get her. Mom will probably be dealing with 2 crying children. : )

We're coming, Le Le.


2 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

It is an AWESOME video!! Before Sarah Lu was home I made so many little videos of the pictures we had of her, and actually, I still do now that she is home!
Also, I forgot to ask before, Would it be ok if I linked to your blog off mine? :)
~Staci (Asiablessings yahoo group)
http://www.journey2sarah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great video....and her smile is so great. She is going to add so much joy and love to your family.

Our Lana got really attached to her big sister and will sometimes call her "mama" as well as me!

Beckie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance