Monday, May 21, 2007

Goodbye to Anonymous Commenting


You have no idea how badly I don't want to do this because I know several people, including my older sister, comment anonymously, but sign their names. If you want to comment on my blog, you are now going to have to have a Gmail/Blogger account. You can still read it without one, you just can't comment without one.

My reasoning behind this is because I am sick and tired of being accused of being abnormal, sick, against God, etc, etc. because of the things I like and the way I dress, etc. I don't mind so much being called these things, although it does frustrate me, it's more the fact that these people who are saying these things are commenting anonymously because they are too cowardly to come out and say these things with a name. If anyone here should be ashamed of what they are doing or who they are, it's those of you who are posting rude comments anonymously. At least what I say I'm not afraid to put my name behind.

I'm sorry to everyone who is so sweet and kind when they post anonymously, but I don't want to have to deal with whomever this is while I'm in China. And it's not that bad to get an account. Once you sign up and moves to 'make your blog' I'm pretty sure you can skip that.

Anyway, thanks to all who have been so kind and if you want to bash the people causing this: feel free. I won't feel bad for the person in the least because they apparently have nothing better to do than go all hellfire and brimstone on a 16 year old on her own blog. It's ridiculous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance