Sunday, May 27, 2007

Half an hour til we leave...


Soon to be more than just a picture...

Less than 30 minutes until we leave to go to the civil affairs office to meet Reese for the first time...and less than an hour until that fateful moment. I totally can't wait. I slept from about 9:30 pm to 6:30 this morning...I have no clue when Mom went to sleep but she got up at 3:30 am. Neither one of us went down to get breakfast because we're all nerves, so we munched on baby cookies and coke. Michelle laughed when we said we eat baby cookies because they're baby food. Oh well, they taste good. There's something that looks like a 7/11 when you go out of our hotel and to the the left. Green and orange border thing, you know? They have a pretty good selection.

Will post more after we get back to the room with her.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ooh, I am tempted to stay up late so I can read your post once you get back!

I can't even imagine how excited you must be right now!

Charlotte said...

Well, I know you got her ! Riley and I are waiting for pics now !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance