Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is what I thought, I thought you'd need me...


In the personalized kitty bath wrap

I love love love this picture. I took it while we were walking...
Passed out in her car seat on Monday waiting for MaMa

Playing with a fake snake at Museum of Discovery
Looking cool in my shades...

The sign Dad had put up for us last Wednesday. He paid $5 for one day and it's still up...



Title comes from AFI's Prelude 12/21 off of Decemberunderground and honestly pertains to nothing except for my inability to manage to brew up a half-decent title. Not a whole lot to be said for what happened today really. I am aware that the videos in the previous post are not working...and they aren't showing up on my youtube account, so I'm re-uploading it. So it is my greatest hope that it works this time.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I also love the black and white shot from your walk. It's terrific. And don't you just love towels with hoods for little kids?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance