Saturday, July 28, 2007

2 months with us today.


Gotcha Day May 28, 2007

June 25 (ish), 2007- 1 month

July 28, 2007- 2 months as a Davidson

Reese KaiJin has been a part of our family for 2 months now. It's been an awesome, albeit trying at times, 2 months, but I wouldn't change a thing.

She can do and say a lot of things now. In English.

Here's some (new ones she's learned):
Tiffany (my friend)
sippy cup
potty
water
Grandma Debbie (as opposed to 'Damma' Debbie)
Daddy
Coke
she can count 1-10 in English and Chinese with the Chinese hand signs
she can say her entire alphabet alone
she can operate her CD player in her room all on her own
Ducky
Bubbles
ice cream (though she rarely says it)
cat
baby
pretty

And I'm sure more that I can't remember for the life of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reese is absolutely adorable.

I have two little ones from Almaty Kazakhstan (they are Eurasian) and my daughter has a small port wine stain on her face as well (she and my son are virtual twins - three months apart and adopted at the same time). We are now adopting a SN 2 1/2 year old girl from Fuling China. She has a brace on her foot.

I hope that Reese's laser surgery goes well. I am sure they will have to do it a step at a time (since she needs to be under anesthesia each time). I also hope her MRI's look good and there are no other issues.

Good luck she is an absolute doll and I am so happy she found her forever family.
Best,
Denise
Mom to Ethan and Isabella a. Almaty Kazakhstan 2/2003
Awaiting Fu Bao Bin - Fuling China

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance