Thursday, July 26, 2007

Balloons!




Reese and I visited the drug store today after I picked her up from pre-school. One of the ladies who works there was blowing up balloons for a customer and took the time out to blow Reese one up. The lady who was having balloons blown up also gave her one, an orange Scooby-Doo one, but right after we got home, it touched the ceiling and popped. I guess it was blown up too much, and we have a popcorned ceiling.

I just had to take a picture because everything (except the couch) was so co-ordinating. Her balloon is light blue with a gold string, her dress is blue, yellow, and white, and she insisted on trying out her new yellow sippy cup. Too cute.

I now have 5 squares for Reese's quilt, with more on the way, I'm sure. Go have a look at Good Wishes For Reese. Don't be afraid to comment.

Saturday is our 2 month anniversary of having Reese KaiJin, so expect a picture update for 2 months. Gosh, it seems like she's been with us forever. Except that if she had, her sleep schedule would be way more worked out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance