Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Looking back...


I don't even want to think about being lost in the midst of that...although we were at one point (try from January 10, 2007 until some random time that I don't know). I feel really bad for all of you who are. May the patience fairy sprinkle all kinds of sugar your way.

And I'm glad we just got to skip (I think) this. The matching room. Where normal, everyday humans decide which child you will console andwant to lock in a closet, love and think 'what have I done?', tickle and put in time-out, sleep with and wish would sleep- for the rest of your mortal lives. Scary thought, huh? But they seem to do a good job.

I got those photos of the CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) off of the Love Without Boundaries website. I found them and thought I'd share.

Reese has pre-school orientation tomorrow night. We just discovered today that she will not be in a K2 class this fall, but will be in a combined young K3-old K2 class. In other words, by the end of the school year, everyone in the class will be at least 3. I'll take pictures and let you know how that goes.
Actual school (not summer care) starts Monday the 13th. I also start work Monday the 13th, so I won't get to get all the fun news a 2 year old who only speaks so much English can impart right off the bat. But hey, what can I say?

Today, Reese also turned exactly 2 years and 10 months old. Just thought I'd mention that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog since your mom posted about it on an adoption board. It has been wonderful. Reese is an absolute doll!
Thank you for sharing.
Lew

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance