Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sound

I always forget to mention this. There is the music player at the bottom of the page, as I'm sure you all know. I've had some people tell me it's hard to heard the videos over the music player. There's a pause button on the music player. You can just push the pause button and that should fix it all. I may at some point remove the music player all together, but I haven't gotten to that point yet. So there's how you can hear the videos.

Sorry for any confusion.

Also, our friend, Charlotte, a fellow FCC-CA member, got her LOA today/yesterday. She hopes to travel in November to get her new daughter, Rachael. She is still short on funds. She has/had many fund raisers to get this little girl home. You can visit her blog at: Journey to Rachael. Rachael is from Chongqing and is albino.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance