Monday, January 21, 2008

Washing


I colorized and cropped this one. The only thing that's colored in it is her "Big Brown Eyes".

Happy helping Mommy with the dishes.

Scrubbing...

Refusing to smile because I was interrupting her viewing of Scooby-Doo.

The uncropped, colored version of the first picture. Future model? I sure think so.

Reese loves to help Mommy with household stuff, washing dishes, vacuuming, etc. We're documenting and reveling in this because who knows how long it will last. So today I took pictures of her helping Mommy wash dishes. Mom might have appreciated a little less help (Reese drops things and they then have to be re-washed), but it was cute. And it's the thought that counts, right?

Anyway, I put the cute ones on here. Also, our Dad is having surgery Wednesday, so posts will probably be erratic for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance