Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome Baby Caroline!


Today, there will probably be several posts. It's been an exciting day. Exactly 9 months after Reese was first placed in our arms, baby Caroline Scott G. was first placed in our (Reese and my) Uncle Jeff and Aunt Mandy's arms. After 12 hours of labor (with 2 hours of pushing), Mandy finally ended up having a C-section. Caroline weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz.

Welcome to the world, Baby Caroline, a.k.a. "Scottie".

(About the Scottie thing, before they picked out Caroline for sure, all they knew was her middle name was going to be Scott after Mandy's (correct me if I'm wrong) maiden name, so we called her Scottie...I'm not sure it'll ever go away. LOL.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Day!
Scott is actually Mandy's middle name, and it's a family name for her too (grandma's maiden or middle name?).
I love her name. I always wanted a Caroline in the family, because that's a family name from mine and Uncle Jeff's family. My 5x great-grandmother was named Caroline, had red hair and was quite the character. love, mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance