Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hendrix Visit

Yesterday, Mom and I went to a local college, Hendrix College, for a junior day visit. Hendrix is one of the colleges I'm looking at going to after high school. It's a beautiful campus, lots of flowering plants, azaleas in particular, and water features. It's education is on par with that of schools such as Sewanee and Vanderbilt. They often get "guest" professors who teach courses there who have taught at other schools, such as Vanderbilt. It was a very informative visit, and I do believe it is a school I will begin looking at very seriously. I have a few other in-state colleges I'd like to visit and see what they're like.

I had my feis (Irish dance competition) today. I'll do another post about it later when I upload pictures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance