Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello, Baby Jonathan



Baby Jonathan stayed with us for a while last night while his family went to see Indiana Jones. We took some pictures of him, but by the time we drug out the camera, his mood was already going downhill- rapidly. But I still got some good shots. Some of my favorites are him and Reese in the bath.

I couldn't resist doing a blue layout to go with those big blue eyes. But all of the pictures I took, the coloring was too warm for a blue layout. So I greyscaled it and erased his eyes to the original color (big and blue). Sadly you can't tell much from a distance. But I like it.

I'm still collecting for Baby Jonathan's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. If you would like to contribute, or swap, please email me or leave a comment with your email address and I'll email you. Thanks!

Monica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the bath shot! I can hardly believe that Reese has been (officially) a Davidson for a whole year! (She has been one forever in our hearts!) I kinda like having a sister with a good camera!

Love you!
Michelle, Big Sis to Reese & Monica
Mom to Jon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance