Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh, how you've grown...



I love this picture.



I took all of these pictures yesterday, one year to the day that she was placed in our arms. Since then, she has learned English and speaks better than many children I know who've been around English since they were born. She's gained 7 lbs and grown 4 inches. Her hair has grown a ton. She's still full of attitude. She's so smart, and she did so well in preschool this past year. She's gone from anti-Daddy to Daddy's little girl. She loves to have books read to her now, and she likes to color, which she showed no interest in when we first got her. She can also mostly stay inside the lines now. She's had 2 laser treatments since she got home, and her birthmark has lightened up a lot. She has another one on the 26th. She is such an amazing girl, and I can't imagine what life would be without her, aside from quieter...and I'd still be sleeping in, but hey, I wouldn't trade her for anything.

I hope to make some layouts for her Forever/Gotcha Day either today or tomorrow, but I figured I'd post some pictures before then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance