Thursday, August 7, 2008

Humor with Reese and "Bwandon"

Brandon, or as Reese says "Bwandon", is over here again today, and Reese is having quite the time. However, Brandon can hardly get a word in edge-wise, he starts talking and she says "Listen to ME!" if he talks when she wants to say something. Not the best manners, but really funny from down the hall.
Reese's explanation for why Chi-Chi likes her better: "Cause I'm gentler than you!". This all ends up pretty funny. And I have heard that infectious giggle more this morning than I usually hear all day. Now, they are playing follow-the-leader, something she picked up off of Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. It's cute how well they play together.

Now to see if I can wrangle them out of my room so I can do algebra (yippee...not, LOL).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like they are having a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance