Saturday, September 6, 2008

Acupuncture

Reese had acupuncture Friday. Dr. Ed put two little tiny acupuncture needles in her right ear. It's supposed to help her glaucoma one way or another. He kept asking her if she can see better, and she wouldn't respond. She still hasn't said anything about seeing better, but she's talking about it endlessly. She didn't cry or anything. Kind of zoned out, but she does that with strangers.

Sorry for the lack of real posts. Things have been crazy around here. I haven't even loaded pictures off of Canon since last Saturday, primarily because I don't have a CF card reader on my laptop. The desktop has one, but I don't. And I prefer laptopyness to desktopyness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance