Monday, October 6, 2008

Update thingy :D

I'm still sick. This viral thing progressed into my chest, and, thus, I am now on a course of antibiotics.

Reese's birthday is Wednesday. The Smunchie will be 4 on Wednesday. Four. Wow.

Mom and I bought Reese's birthday present last night at Wal-Mart. Nope, not telling you what it is. You'll have to wait and see just like Reesey. I'm going to get her a present from me at Toys 'R' Us this afternoon, after Mom takes her off my hands for my MRI on my foot. I've been having pain in my foot since August when I landed weird on it in dance. They're doing an MRI to make sure there's no problems that the x-ray didn't show, because the x-ray was clean.

Anyway, Reese shall have strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting with pink crystal sprinkles in Go, Diego, Go! cupcakes wrappers. Sounds yummy to me. :D

So you can definitely expect a post Wednesday evening or Thursday from her birthday. I can promise that much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance