Monday, November 3, 2008

Excuse the mismatching...

Over the next few days, I will be attempting to revamp the blog, since it's had the same design since roughly *le gasp* May. So excuse the fact that things probably won't match for a little bit, and new elements you see one day may or may not still be there the next. Like the new header. I started going for a fall theme and then it occurred to me that Christmas and Winter are just around the corner, and I honestly prefer winter-y colors to fall ones for designs (fall colors are gorgeous for pictures and trees though), so I think I may just scrounge up some elements and go ahead with winter...I dunno.

Anyway, as the election (which will thankfully be over in less than 36 hours, and the ads less than that, unless FL forgets how to count again) sayings go: It's time for a change!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance