Sunday, March 29, 2009

Great News!

I tell you guys nearly everything and some how I forget to mention something important. Figures, huh?

While I was in China, I discovered that I have received at $10,000 a year ($5,000 a semester) at the University I'm going to this fall (UALR). Which is major, since it's roughly $17,000 a year. So I'm only looking for $7,000 a year being necessary in scholarships or student loans. Which is a lot less stroke-inducing than $17,000. Which is even less stroke-inducing that the roughly $33,000 the college in Colorado I was thinking of going to cost. And a heck of a lot easier to come up with on an annual basis.

I'm planning on majoring in nursing and becoming an RN (Bachelor's in Nursing), and possibly double majoring in something else, but at least minoring in something. Depends on what the academic advisor says, I suppose. See if double majoring when one major is nursing is even possible, let alone sane.

Oh, and Reese is supposed to have another laser on April 9th, provided she doesn't get ill or something *crosses fingers*. We had to cancel her last one, since she had a horrible runny nose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance