Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from all of us!

Reese certainly cleaned up. She got a salon set she's been envying for a year or two now from Santa Claus this morning, along with accessories. Then she got Pillow Pets: a panda (from our brother, Scott), and a unicorn from Joseph and I; a Tangled Barbie doll (pictured above); a new sweater; make-up; a microphone (her OMG, I want!); and several other things that escape my mind at the moment. I got Joseph a nook, and he got me a charm bracelet that you can add charms to for special events: it has 2 kitties (I love kitties), his and my birthstone (May and December), and a horse, which doubles in meaning for me. He proposed to me in a horse-drawn carriage, and I used to ride horses for 3 or so years and loved it. From Mom and Dad, I got a bone china tea set I've been drooling over for months. For Joseph and I, they got us a Crock-Pot and some cute kitty kitchen towels, an oven mitt, and pot holder. 

We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant with friends, an annual tradition for 3-4 years now, and then family over for dinner- my sisters and Joseph's family, as well as my grandma, seeing as we had it at her house. All in all, it was fun and we totally forgot to take pictures *face/palm*.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance