Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pics from Chinese New Year

 
These are some pics we had made at our local Chinese New Year celebration back in February. I thought I'd share them. I didn't take them, and I can't remember the name of the photographer who did, but know I'm not taking credit for them. And look, Mom and Dad in a picture for once!

Reese is wearing a dress I wore for an awards ceremony in 8th grade. It was a bit big, but not a ton. Mostly she was just a bit short for it (the hips were around mid thigh). Good thing Mom is going back to China, because we need some more (bigger) silks!

We submitted our paperwork to the USCIS, and we're back to waiting. Waiting for our fingerprint appointment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance