Thursday, June 21, 2007

Late Night

Last night, Reese screamed. And screamed. And screamed. Would not go to sleep. I won't really go into details (as I don't really feel like it), but it was a very stressful situation. She wanted Mom to comfort her, but when Mom tried, she'd push her away. It was horrible. Mom and Dad called in to work today because they hadn't gotten a whole lot of sleep and the stress had seriously taken it out of them.

So KaiJin didn't go to preschool 'til nearly 12:30 today.

Anyway, on to other things. I now have another blog. But this one is a Monica-blog. In other words, one I don't feel obligated to have something pertaining to Reese KaiJin in every post. This one will be about my likes and dislikes, beliefs, hobbies, and life in general. A big portion of it, I think, will be photos I take, as I am a photography nut. I love to take pictures. Hence the title of it.

Life Through The Lens

It's still in the works, so don't expect a whole lot right off. But I'm not caring for a 2 year old in the middle of the day either, so I'll have more time to work on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance