Reese has been tagged by one of her internet friends, Erin Joy. I'm excited to help her write 10 interesting things about herself.
10 Interesting Things About Reese:
1. I love to watch TV: Dora The Explorer, Go, Diego, Go!, Oswald, Scooby-Doo, JoJo's Circus, and The Wonder Pets are some of my favorites.
2. I love "ponies", which are gummy fruit snacks of any variety. (When Reese first came home, all we bought were My Little Pony snacks, so they have since become "ponies".
3. I love my sister's plush fox, Kyuubi. She lets me borrow him for my procedures.
4. I love going to dance with my sister. She does Irish dance, and one day, when I'm bigger, so will I!
5. When I finish my sippy cups, I always hand them to someone or throw them away from me. ALWAYS. I will not hold it.
6. One of my favorite things to do is play with my Sissy's long, long hair, but she doesn't always let me. She says I have dirty hands! Silly Sissy!
7. I love to play chase and tickle with my Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy.
8. I like taking my inhalers like Sissy does before dance, but I do NOT like my eye drops, even though I can do them by myself- with a little help.
9. I use big girl toothpaste- Colgate Kiss Me Mint in a nifty bottle. I used to borrow Sissy's, but now, I have my own because I liked it so much.
10. I can almost count to 20! And I can recognize a 20, any day. Thanks, Tony Stewart!
I'm tagging Reese's friends, Raeghan, Rachael, and Riley! Have fun, Char!