Sunday, April 6, 2008

Reese Has Been Tagged!


Reese has been tagged by one of her internet friends, Erin Joy. I'm excited to help her write 10 interesting things about herself.




10 Interesting Things About Reese:




1. I love to watch TV: Dora The Explorer, Go, Diego, Go!, Oswald, Scooby-Doo, JoJo's Circus, and The Wonder Pets are some of my favorites.




2. I love "ponies", which are gummy fruit snacks of any variety. (When Reese first came home, all we bought were My Little Pony snacks, so they have since become "ponies".




3. I love my sister's plush fox, Kyuubi. She lets me borrow him for my procedures.




4. I love going to dance with my sister. She does Irish dance, and one day, when I'm bigger, so will I!




5. When I finish my sippy cups, I always hand them to someone or throw them away from me. ALWAYS. I will not hold it.




6. One of my favorite things to do is play with my Sissy's long, long hair, but she doesn't always let me. She says I have dirty hands! Silly Sissy!




7. I love to play chase and tickle with my Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy.




8. I like taking my inhalers like Sissy does before dance, but I do NOT like my eye drops, even though I can do them by myself- with a little help.




9. I use big girl toothpaste- Colgate Kiss Me Mint in a nifty bottle. I used to borrow Sissy's, but now, I have my own because I liked it so much.




10. I can almost count to 20! And I can recognize a 20, any day. Thanks, Tony Stewart!




I'm tagging Reese's friends, Raeghan, Rachael, and Riley! Have fun, Char!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance