Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thank you so much!


Next Branson post is coming soon. The slide show pictures are being uploaded as we speak. Type...whatever.

I just wanted to take this time to say Thank you to all of you loyal readers. You have no idea how much it means to me for my blog to read, for the message that life with a birthmark, glaucoma, or Sturge-Weber Syndrome is not awful, not full of stares, not full of hardship. That's not to say it's not like that at times, right after laser treatments, after the ignorant comments, etc., but more often than not, it's a life I wouldn't trade for the world. If I could take Reese's problems away, I would, simply because life would be simpler all around, but the special needs she has does not detract from her life. That is one of the biggest missions of this blog: to educate. With education, those ignorant comments stop. With education, funding can be found for new treatments for the different aspects of Reese's special need.

So I want to say Thank You! to all of you who read, who comment, who follow my blog. To those of you who meet me and Reese and let us know you read and how much you like reading it.

I also want to let you know that comments are welcomed and appreciated, and any tips or advice you may have to make this blogger even awesomer (that's not a word, but hey...LOL), they are welcomed and accepted, too. Constructive criticism will be appreciated. Flaming will not.

Once again, Thank you to everyone!

1 comment:

Mussipitz said...

Monica,

you are an outstanding young women...

It really impresses me, what you have to say about life and life in general...

I am always reading your blog... sorry, if I don't comment so much... (try to keep up with my blogroll... ;-)

just stay the way you are...

warm regards

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance