Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Year Ago Today...


Me at the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport

A year ago today, Mom and I were on our way to China to meet Reese. It was a LOOONG flight, and we managed to get separated in the Tokyo airport, as I was ushered forward in the line to go out one exit on the plane and they stopped the line to go out the exit I went out after me, making Mom go out a different exit. We found each other though, and every thing was fine.

We got into Beijing late on the 25th in China, and it was basically a whirlwind from there on out. And basically has been since. :)

A year ago today, our lives began to officially change. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Here's a link to the entry about our flights and a short bit about our time in Beijing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance