Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Our brother, Scott, and Reese, playing after dinner. (I forgot to turn the flash on, that's why it's so fuzzy. But the idea is funny, because that bike was waaay too small for Scott.)

Mom and our cousin (Mom's niece), Caroline. I like the lighting effect. My aunt's pre-flash went off just as I snapped. :)

Sneaking in the fridge...

Reese and our brother's fiancee', Meaghan.

Papa Jim (Mom's Dad), Reese, and Dad

Yeah, talk about late. Life has been crazy around here, and it's been one thing after another. I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. ;) But here it is, pictures from Thanksgiving up at D-ville with my mom's side of the family. There's was lots of food, and a trampoline, which Reese is completely obsessed with. She loves trampolines.

Also, I can't remember if I ever mentioned it, but my brother proposed to his girlfriend of roughly 3 years in early November. I think the 1st, but I can't remember for sure. She said yes. There's no plans currently for the wedding, they're still trying to figure out how things will work, etc. We're so happy for them, though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance