Friday, February 6, 2009

Lots of Stuff...

Some how, I have managed to forget to post some big news. Reese is now sleeping in her own room, alone. Well, technically, it's in Grandma Debbie's room, on the inflatable bed, but Grandma Debbie doesn't sleep here often. She's primarily living in R-ville with Reese and my aunt (her daughter). Yes, Reese falls asleep to the TV, but it's a big leap, considering she's never voluntarily slept alone since we got her, in a completely different room. Our baby's growing up! *dramatic sob*

Also, Dad is having surgery on Monday for a hernia. He'll be in the hospital for 3 days then off for 3 weeks. So please pray all goes well.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh no! I'll certainly remember your father in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad it isn't his heart though...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance