Thursday, August 5, 2010

4th of July


Reese and our niece, Kaci
Reese and our nephew, Brandon
Reese and her sparkler


Reese spent the 4th of July at our sister's house, with her 3 kids, ages 13, 8, and 2, if I remember right. I just got some pictures from this as I was uploading pictures from my 13 year old niece's camera onto her Facebook for her. So enjoy.




I've also started something called the 365 Project. The 365 Project is simple, you take one photo every day for a year. It can be anything, something you've done, a self portrait, your shoes! Anything! Some people even do album work for their favourite song that day. You can see my pictures for the next 363 (I've done 2 days) days here at http://365project.org/mdavidson. Please check it out. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click to Visit the McCafferty School of Irish Dance